Welcome to the roar! Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think

4 posters

Go down

I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think Empty I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think

Post by Cranky:] Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 am

I have reached the limit! Very Happy

YAY! I HAVE THE RECORD!

Uhm??? The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Cranky:]
Colonel
Colonel

http://www.1guy2horses.com

Back to top Go down

I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think Empty Re: I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think

Post by Fishy Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am

Sir_Crank_Alot wrote:I have reached the limit! Very Happy

YAY! I HAVE THE RECORD!

Uhm??? The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

You sir, are one hell of a titbish.
Fishy
Fishy
roar! Founder
roar! Founder

http://www.roar-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think Empty Re: I am here to announce my attempt to break the Guinness' book of World Records record for the longest thread title ever, so far so good, I will not count how many characters I have so far, but I'm pretty sure it's almost good enough. I think

Post by Cranky:] Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:31 am

Razz
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Punky Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Congratz cranky !
Punky
Punky
roar! Leader

http://www.google.pt

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishy Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:04 pm

PuNKY wrote:Congratz cranky !

LOL!
Fishy
Fishy
roar! Founder
roar! Founder

http://www.roar-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by UrOck** Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 am

Ur sO funny Cranky Shocked
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
UrOck**
UrOck**
roar! W:ET Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cranky:] Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:07 am

PuNKY wrote:Congratz cranky !

Many thanks!
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down