Welcome to the roar! Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan rambling on about conspiracies..

+4
General
giriel
Papi:>
Swann
8 posters

Go down

Swan rambling on about conspiracies.. Empty Swan rambling on about conspiracies..

Post by Swann Sat May 29, 2010 6:52 pm

so what do all of you think about this whole north korea sinking south korea's ship thing?

personally i think this whole thing is a false flag (staged attack to make it look like a certain country did it). i dont think north korea sunk that shit. i mean just look at the evidence we have 'proving' south korea even did it; probably first and for most just the fact that there a communist government. this instantly puts them at blame in the presses eyes. second they 'found' a serial code from a fragment of an exploded torpedo tracing it back to north korea... just wow think about that one, the torpedoes slamed in to a war ship sinking the thing and some how they managed to find the piece with a serial code on it. still readable, at the bottom of the sea despite there being tones of other metal and fragments scattered down there. that right there is pretty implausibility in itself. not to mention that north korea is a big manufacturer of torpedoes in general, and sells them all around the world.. also look at how hard there just out right denying it, if you ever see news about north korea they dont usually just deny things, they will just justify everything with stupid communist reasons. so if they really did do it why wouldnt they just say that the south korean ship was in there waters giving them the right to fire upon it. Now you might think well if not n. korea then who? and why? personally i think the united states and for a number of reasons; first we might have done this because of our military base in s korea. we have had this base since the 50s and lately the south korean government has decided that the north isnt posing that big of a threat and actually wanted the united nations military base gone, it was negotiated just to move the base to the bottom of korea. pretty much making it useless against north korea. how strange that soon after it had been decided to move the base n korea dose an unjustifiable act of war for no reason, against the south. also did any one forget the war on communism we declared like 50 years ago? i think for awhile we saw north korea as a little shit hole failed state but as of lately there economy has been doing pretty well and exports are high. also they have showed to the world that they too have nuclear weapons and short range missiles. with all there progress how long could it be until they have long range missiles? maybe we though its finally time to get rid of this treating country for good with an all out war, although n korea has one of the largest standing army's in the world they haven't really done anything to bad in the last couple decades. so maybe we decided to take it in to our own hands, just to get rid of this country. this wouldnt be the first time america did this to get what they wanted. just look at the spanish american war. or Vietnam and Cambodia

i just think the false flag side has more proof than north korea

well i got to go so no time for spacing and revision
enjoy : D
Swann
Swann
roar! Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Swan rambling on about conspiracies.. Empty Re: Swan rambling on about conspiracies..

Post by Papi:> Sat May 29, 2010 11:44 pm

ffs

tl;dr

Papi:>
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Swan rambling on about conspiracies.. Empty Re: Swan rambling on about conspiracies..

Post by giriel Sun May 30, 2010 3:22 am

wow you convinced me.
I believed the story about north korea being the bad ass.
It is true though that the relations between north and south where at an upper hand. So why this attack, it looks strange indeed.

I hope it will be solved without any wars...
giriel
giriel
roar! Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by General Sun May 30, 2010 4:01 am

man, how long did this shit took u to type?

General
roar! W:ET Trial Member

Back to top Go down

Post by asian Sun May 30, 2010 7:51 am

fuck no. im south korean niggers
Government wants good relationship with N.Korea to be unified again(FUCK NO)
why the fuck would we sink our own ship, kill 50 of our people when we want a good relationship?

seriously you are really misinformed here.
NORTH KOREA ALWAYS DENIES PROOFS

in 1980's they bombed South korean building that had 20 important people in there. Once again, denied the fact even though we caught the person, who clearly was north korean and admitted of the fact.

1990's bombed important governement building as well.
Again denied.

so seriously no no no
asian
asian
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Punky Sun May 30, 2010 7:58 am

i wont read all that o.o
Punky
Punky
roar! Leader

http://www.google.pt

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

but why would they denie something that they could easily justify, because the boat was in there waters, and they have said they would openly shoot at any thing in there waters..

oh and um it took like 10 min?
Swann
Swann
roar! Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RaNGe Sun May 30, 2010 1:55 pm

They're trolling.

RaNGe
I don't shave my mangina.

Back to top Go down

Post by asian Sun May 30, 2010 3:36 pm

north koreans are all fuckers.
go to hell and burn there.
asian
asian
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by RaNGe Sun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

asian wrote:north koreans are all fuckers.
go to hell and burn there.
Burn them alive and send 'em to the hell if exists Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

RaNGe

Back to top Go down

Post by asian Sun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

fuck yeah
if it doesnt, i will put all of them in punky's asshole!
asian
asian
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by RaNGe Sun May 30, 2010 3:42 pm

asian wrote:fuck yeah

Worse then hell for sure Laughing

RaNGe

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzie Mon May 31, 2010 2:11 am

RaNGe wrote:

rofl
Twizzie
Twizzie
roar! Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by General Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am

RaNGe wrote:

bom Evil or Very Mad

General
roar! W:ET Trial Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum